Who We Support
This page is currently under construction. Please check back for future updates.
Who Do We Help and Support?
We are delighted to be able to provide a comprehensive range of home support services across North Warwickshire, South East Staffordshire and South West Leicestershire. The regions of support provision can be clearly seen in the regional service area map although, dependant on the exact area lived and the level of support required, we may be able to support people outside these areas, so please enquire at the office.
People who are currently using our domiciliary support service include:
- Elderly and vulnerable adults
- People caring for children
- Children with disabilities
- People with physical disabilities
- People with learning disabilities
- People with autism
- People with complex health and social care needs
- People with mental health support needs
- People with life limiting conditions
- People with a dementia
- People with End of life support needs
- People who are lonely or socially isolated
- People who need domestic or practical support
We do not provide:
- Live in carers on a long term basis
- Qualified Nursing Staff
On joining our Company all new staff undertake our rigorous induction training programme and are required as part of their terms of employment to undertake on-going training to develop their knowledge and understanding of the particular and specialised needs of Customers with specific conditions. Mobile Care Services Limited prides itself in having such a highly professional, knowledgeable dedicated staff team.
Mobile Care Services Ltd ensures that all members of staff are fully trained, and we run tailored training courses to make sure that all staff who visit Customers with specific needs/requirements are fully competent and knowledgeable to meet each customers identified support needs.
Call 01827 715537 24/7
We’ll get back to you asap
Follow us on Facebook