We are looking to expand our team of Relief Home Care Staff that strive each day to ensure that the most vulnerable in our local community receive crucial home-based support. Our small team of Relief Staff support our wider teams of Home Care Assistants and underpin the Company’s contingency response when other staff are unable to work. This role will require a degree of flexibility, you will receive a regular rota on a 2 week rolling basis within your availability and there will be contracted hours to support this.
You will be supporting vulnerable Customers in their own homes, and access to your own transport is essential. Depending upon location, the areas covered could be within Tamworth, North Warwickshire Villages, Coleshill, Atherstone, Nuneaton and Hinckley.
The successful applicants will:
- Have relevant and current experience within the Home Care Sector and hold a Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care as a minimum.
- Have very strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Hold a full, UK driving license with use of own vehicle.
You can expect:
- Guaranteed hours contract.
- Paid, comprehensive initial Induction Training into the Company and automatic enrolment on to nationally recognised qualifications in Health & Social Care to enable career building opportunities.
- Work based pension.
- Fully supported and paid mentor/shadow training provided for all new starters.
- Enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- 24-hour support and guidance from an allocated Manager.
- Full Personal Protective Equipment.
Interested in joining our team?
If you are interested in joining our team or you would like to hear more information about the position, press the button below and include your details, or contact us directly on 01827 715537.
Mobile Care Services Ltd is an award winning, well-established and successfully run Home Based Care provider which has been delivering essential support to individuals in your local community since 1992.
Follow us on our Facebook for our latest updates.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 – £13.00 per hour