In an unprecedented recruitment drive within the Care Sector we are looking to recruit to our existing teams. Whether you are experience in care or you are looking for a new and rewarding challenge to help people in the community then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
The role is varied, and no two days will be the same as our Customer’s support packages are individual to their own personal needs and circumstances.
Duties will include providing regular support with personal and practical care needs as well providing meaningful interaction and support on a daily basis.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Delivery of quality Home Care services to individuals living in their own homes throughout the community.
- Provision of personalised and tailored support that meets the individual needs and desired outcomes of our customers.
- Be able to effectively deliver rounds of visits to our customers.
- Ensure that care remains consistent and uninterrupted at all times.
You can expect:
- Paid comprehensive initial Induction Training into the Company and automatic enrolment on to nationally recognised qualification in Health & Social Care to enable career building opportunities.
- Work based pension.
- Fully supported and paid mentor/shadow training provided for all new starters.
Enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- 24-hour support and guidance from an allocated Manager.
- Provision of all Personal Protective Equipment.
Interested in joining our team?
If you are interested in joining our team or you would like to hear more information about the position, press the button below and include your details, or contact us directly on 01827 715537.
Mobile Care Services Ltd is an award winning, well-established and successfully run Home Based Care provider which has been delivering essential support to individuals in your local community since 1992.
Follow us on our Facebook for our latest updates.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.13 – £13.00 per hour